Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Kevin

Here Thee A Parable 01/23/2007
FROM THE SHEPHERD’S SONG
THE COMMUNICATOR
Dear Kevin
…COME, AND LET US RETURN TO THE LORD…
Come, and let us return unto the Lord, for he hath torn and he will heal us, he hath smitten and he will bind us up. After two days he will revive us; in the third day he will raise us up, and we will live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord; his going forth is prepared as the morning and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. Hosea
BEAST OF BEAUTY
-I’ve Kevin written three books, books about marriage and God worshippers who’re like mankind completely obvious of their divine destiny in the beginning. Nevertheless marriage worshippers who’re to give existence to an end-time twenty year dispensation of grace from God entitled the African Juttah. Beast of Beauty is the most romantic, poetic, spiritual and yes prophetic look at mankind ever. That the African Juttah itself is a continuing Saga of us being shown by the way of Revelation Jesus the Christ leading the Church Bride to The Tree Of Life.
-You see Kevin that is what you and other natural cure advocates are doing, leading God’s People again to the tree of life, only because of the mystery of iniquity and curse of death you can’t save their lives, their souls. Ideally what shall it profit a man if he’s to save his life and lose his soul hence the purpose of Jesus Christ, a Meshullum Kadesh (reconcile, be holy)?
-I know the Heavenly Host have been dealing with you about this, I even read in your last book how you’re planning to write something spiritual well I’m here to tell you God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and I have written it for you. I’m Kevin not only a believer of the Supreme for over twenty years now but I’m an Apostle/Prophet that have seen the future of this nation and the world whereas Beast of Beauty it would soon be named is a fictional yes, but no less a prophetic look at the end of our world whereas God’s Christ and his Saints are to reign forever.
-Beast of Beauty and it’s continuing Epic Preece Ebonee Be’le and Meshullum Kadesh is a divine look at how extraordinary all mankind could be in all things human and divine if they’re to simply Obey God. Too make the last fifteen or more years short, when I first in the mid-eighties went into this work, I had one purpose, that since courtship’s and marriage was such defectiveness in this country, such Kevin the Anti-Christ. That with sexual promiscuity like pre-marital sex, (abortion) adultery, homosexuality, (Aids) Lesbian,(cervical cancer) pedophilia only naming a few.
-Then I would write a love story Kevin about what God first intended. His creating not only one man, both male and female, but creating them married, so the first man isn’t only male and female but married together as one as so. Unmistaken bone of one another’s’ bone, flesh and blood of one the other’s flesh and blood together they stand divided they fall, and what a fall indeed.
-When Beast of Beauty would eventually against my understanding, honestly my imagination give place to Preece Ebonee Be’le. Now you must realize this work being guided by the Holy Spirit easily took upon itself a Holy Spirit and a predestination of its’ own. Until that inspiring Preece Ebonee even in the mid eighties was the fact America and the free world would fall claiming the lives of millions.
-Not fretting themselves the heirs of Christ wouldn’t because Preece Ebonee being favored by God would God then through causing a manner of death unprecedented to come upon Africa. Would this Supreme Father take all this death and dying, this incomprehensible manner of global warming and create an Eden Paradise called the African Juttah. An amazing work of grace the Supreme had been realizing and finalizing through these marriage worshippers for many years. Only Kevin the African Juttah isn’t set aside so all worldwide refugees could come running, only those marriage worshippers reverencing heartily the Supremes’ Christ as Lord.
-What I really need you to understand is none of this was plan in the mid eighties, the beginning thus the work is as spontaneous, every ounce I assure you as it is extraordinary. Remember this started out as being a romantic novel, that soon became as poetic and since I was to eventually use some of my own divine visions and dreams did this work eventually become prophetic. Systematically with America and the world over unsuspectingly heading for a Cataclysmic end whereas the majority of the world as we know it will migrate to the shores of the Mediterranean by the multi millions.
-That amazing coast with close proximity of African Nations like Ethiopia, Kenya and Madagascar how to move millions of saints across thousands of ocean blue sea from every nation of the world to the continent of Africa where unknowingly an Eden Paradise awaited the marriage worshippers of the Supremes’ Christ was the ultimate test. Not to give this entire mystery away but if man is incapable of traveling by air what about all the various cruise ships around the world which can travel temporarily I may add by the sea? This is why I gave the thought of people escaping the shores of a war torn Lebanon just recently a double take, seeming my ideal fermenting for fifteen years was now out.
-As so using cruise ships doing a space in these climatic attacks when there was no alternative was part of my make believe story nearly fifteen years ago. How accordingly through an unprecedented manner of worship and faith, as so by an unthinkable manner of manslaughter (like the aids plagues claiming multimillion annually), again something in the early eighties I’d only imagined) would this African Juttah, this 20 year extension exist. Created again it is for the Supremes’ Anointed Followers while non-believers would all the more filter into the Island Territory of Madagascar. You’re to again understand Kevin my fictional African Juttah will only tolerate born-again, sanctified saints upon which transgressors will be dealt with immediately all without the hands of man but by a grim reaper called Negeb (Dry) Ophel (Hill).
-Heretofore knowing the Supreme is to deal with you about giving his people back their lives opposite their immediate souls, that again they’re to enter into hell whole. Evenly realizing you’re to have a publishing company of your own, that we’re to have in common getting God’s People back to their first love, creation and now their first eternity I thought why not present this unpublished work to Kevin, it’s as energetic, wholesome, lifesaving and now soul saving as his natural cures advocacy, it is Kevin that one thing missing, this missing link, this true vine, the substance of life immortal.
-Honestly I believe the last time something this extra-terrestrial and expert descending down a good and perfect gift from the Father Of Lights the Apostle James called him. Sincerely it was when God The Father, Son, Holy Spirit and The Woman Seed produce this yet beyond clear comprehension heir for all redeeming mankind creeping into man- kind’s vain sanctuaries unaware, Jesus Christ.
-It’s here you may ask since I’m so convinced will there be a twenty year extension of grace unto the blood bought, blood washed saints of Christ? Then I’m to answer although I pray diligently Christ come right now with swift haste, (howbeit the Rapture, the marriage supper of the lamb). That beyond this honest request I can only dream whereas the entire earth is a stage and here’s Apostle Bradford’s playacting, you’ve just entered the African Juttah 2020.
AND A BOOK WAS OPEN, THE BOOK OF LIFE AND THE BOOK OF DEATH
-With all fairness Kevin much fear and trembling went into this work as I was never fully persuaded whether it was just me, and my unspeakable charity for God’s People, or did they, the Supreme Host aid me right alone? Unendingly don’t let the first book, it’s first few chapters fool you, like myself in creating this work these soon to be marriage worshippers have no ideal what the Supreme Himself hath in store for them. That Kevin like ourselves we’re a form of divine spontaneity deemed predestination, a Sia Juttah, that every pain, every sorrow, every incalculable tear and laughter was to bring us to this pivotal moment right at this very second.
-I feel as though I have nothing left in my existence upon this earth but love, faith and obedience unto the Supreme Heavenly Host Of Us All. I’m not at all to sound like a radical it’s just that I’m in love Kevin, head over hills in love with the Supreme and his people, don’t be so alarm. As I write this I’m all the more persuaded Beast of Beauty is nothing less than the overall work of Holy Spirits for I can on my own do nothing.
-It all reminds me of a dream I had the year of our Lord 1991. In this particular dream I was running, yes escaping with the masses in this country in a nationwide evacuation, even perhaps an exodus. As one yes captured into this unrealizable get away when I’m to come upon an area in particular quite familiar to me. One reminding me of the area I lived in when I was so brutally attacked, personally targeted and hit in the head I was with a baseball bat whereas I suffered a concussion, and literally died.
-Running past the front entrance of this location did I instead head straight to the back yard, back to a certain area whereas when I kneeled down a bouquet of the most beautiful pink and white floras grew and blossom right before me, as to honor me. Justly thinking, even commenting how beautiful they were did I notice that at their right laid so perfectly fold a beige, beautifully embroiled handkerchief, and still to the left of them laid something dark, dark not as in evil but as in mysteriously veiled. As so was there a bible, the living, ordain word of God.
-Sincerely just as soon as this strange happen-chance was finish, this unspeakable manner of sowing and reaping did I again get back to the masses in this countrywide run for your life. Having a similar dream the year of our lord 2005, of course if I’m to share all the dreams, visions and words I’ve received about all manners of evacuations, state of emergencies and nationwide turmoil I could fill these pages entirely. Although in this particular dream did I witness myriad of people, some familiar, some unfamiliar, some relatives others complete strangers being evacuated along both sides of my house.
-Being cattle along the sides straight to the back, through the back yard which I thought was strange with my backyard at the time being so welled fenced in. Doing this particular time the front of my house pointed north, the left side east, and the right side, west, so what I was witnessing was a nationwide evacuation of every location being transferred into a well guarded, well enforced south.
-I remember my entire house remind calm as we were to have documentation excluding us, but by this being a manner of martial law in the land of America were we, or the persons we represented forced along these identical lines. You say what does it all mean? It means the end, the winding up of all things regarding mankind’s formative governments and free world societies unto God’s coming Kingdom. This is were we hear this Lamb Of God crying aloud, sparing not, “Repent Ye!” “For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand.”
That you be aware, that you be born-again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM). © Copyright 2009-2010, by THE R.AM, All RIGHTS RESERVED.

Prophecy Link
-1744. A Voice Declaring: The Anti-Christ is to kill millions, upon millions, as millions go broke, a paramount extermination at the rise of the man of sin on the map 05/16/2002 -
-300,150. Seen to be seeing a black day, followed by an astronomical, through the basement, even through the earth fall of the young, the fall of the young traumatically on the map 10/13/2005
-There’s something about a coming attraction, a master disaster, a mounting disaster on the map 08/27/07 my unnumbered as yet prophecy link
-Seen to be seeing disastrous manners of plots, even of exterminations especially against the children, seen be seeing various neighborhoods being chosen and massacred, a plan of master disaster on the map 12/25/2007
For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.
Hurry Lord Christ and get us the victory
pbradfordm@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment