Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dr. Mr. Kloser

-I Seem to be standing before a group, I seem to be declaring: "We Will Build An Ark," there's something about America, about mankind being brought to the brink of extinction where millions will perish on the map 10/15/2008 (see Revelation, Armageddon)

Dear Mr. Kloser 04/26/2010

I don’t know Mr. Kloser if you know, but I wrote Kevin Trudeau, the natural cures advocate in 2007, actually I wrote his publishing company, Alliance. I was desperate for financial help regarding getting my own work, Beast of Beauty, fea. Preece Ebonee Bele published. I went on to share with Kevin how I’d imagined the incredible story line, namely Preece Ebonee Bele. How this expert character and most of his friends are both God and Marriage worshippers, that soon because of their entire world going to hell, they will all migrate to Preece Ebonee’s home land, the African Juttah, beginning with New Ethiopia Africa.
The African Juttah I created is an Eden Paradise form of extension of grace of God granted African bred and Born Preece Ebonee Belle Kroff and the God and marriage worshippers of his age, era. I explained to Kevin how in this story of mine how soon after their graduation something truly explosive happens to New York. Surely just as soon it’s realized how the entire world is in chaos, that how to move millions of supposedly refugees out of the free world become the greatest inquiry of all.
Frightfully how to transport millions of escaping people when there’s no land or air escape, when just as I proposed nearly twenty years ago, I proposed the ideal of ships on water. Ships which by divine intervention will retrieve refugees from every port and land them in a safe haven of a continent. The African continent, New Africa, the cradle of mankind, yes I know, right about here you’re feeling a kind of Déjàvu, this is totally and completely understandable.
I haven’t only shared this more then fifteen year old story line with Kevin, but for the last five years I’ve been sharing bits and pieces of it with AOL Boards, Do You Believe? I even shared the letter I sent to Kevin in 2007, the complete letter. What’s even more fascinating I only learn the first of this year that by Preece Ebonee Bele, and the marriage worshippers, being the descendants of the characters of my first book, Beast Of Beauty and thus born in 1995/6 will they at what’s to be a very inopportune time in their lives, amazingly they are the graduating class of 2012.
You have to remember, when I imagine the African Juttah, I knew nothing at all about the Mayan prophecy of 2012, so when I designed this disastrous end for this world I plainly relied on various, truly concerning words, visions and prophecies given me, my being an apostle/prophet of Jesus Christ for over twenty years now. Horribly millions dead, millions dying and millions running to escape for their lives, with ships designed by the African Juttah, ships on dangerous oceans and New Africa Ethiopia, Madagascar the only single safe zone.
I’ve shared all this to say that honestly your 2012 scenario and mine being not only similar but so exact isn’t a coincidence right? I must admit I’ve tried to overlook the striking similarity but I just can’t. I have only to believe you and Mr. Emmerich, possibly even Mr. Trudeau copied my expert ideals and not only made them yours, but one of the best selling blockbuster movie of 2009 and I want my credit and whatever financial royalties due me. Justly I know this is my work, who besides a Radical for Jesus Christ would imagine God transforming the African Continent into a Eden Paradise of the New World Order for all the world escaping refugees to migrate to and live until the great gathering of saints? I will look to hear from you, Patricia Ann Bradford/Apostle, pbradfordm@aol.com... The Rising Above Ministry (RAM).

That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM). © Copyright 2009-2010 By: THE R.AM, All RIGHTS RESERVED.



WARNING: It is a violation of true righteousness to use these moments, their explicit illustrations in a manner inconsistent with sacred godliness undefiled toward both God and man...See, Matt 22:36-40, Ephs 5:21-33, Ephs. 4:21-32.

Prophecy Links

There's something about Jeremiah 37:8, the forewarning scripture of Jeremiah 37:8, God being the insurgence stronghold is again on the map...1998, 2004, 2010...
Seen to be seeing readied, alert and now fleeing for their lives, for their children lives stampeding people on the map. Seen to be seeing those left behind getting a sharp, painful very large syringe to the chest, the heart, ending up nothing but a brown paper Mache on the refrigerator, beware 03/27/2009
There's something about an invasion, one on American soil, about all preparing for war, for battle, a dangerous fall of peace and safety continuously on the map
06/20/2005, 07/12/2006, 08/15/2007, 10/03/2008, 10/12/2008, 01/09/2010


A Ministry Above

No comments:

Post a Comment