Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear Kloser 3

04/28/2010

Dear Mr. Kloser, Emmerich, Trudeau, as you can see, my writing you for a third day I'm not letting this go, I can't simply let this be, you, I and most of all the Supreme Father know to what credit the 2012 scenario truly belong. As I said in my first letter to you, I've already shared this Dear Mr. Trudeau letter with plenty on the internet, and various news engines, I haven't as yet shared the letters I've written you and Mr. Emmerich, but if I don't hear from either of you soon I will. If you'd asked me, and inquired of me of this especial theme of moving America and the free world refugees around the world by ships on water, into the only residing continent that's to have them, Africa, I would've been pleased and forthcoming.
I know you guys really, really hate giving the Supreme God the credit for anything, but the reality is, the only way ships of any manner is to dodge Mega tidal waves and crashing to earth mountains and asteroids and arrive especially people of an extremely limited existence into a safe haven seeming set apart, aside for them, is by the very divine intervention you people make mockery of every day.
This is simple, there doesn't have to be any media or legal intervention, give the Rising Above Ministry the same attention and Credit given this Jackson guy, this goodbye Atlantis, as well as a fair financial settlement and I'll bother you no longer. You know what you've done, everyone of you, you saw how expert, clever and creative the ideal was, you and your supposedly power thinkers got together to see how this would work on screen and what-do you-know a very ingenious proposal emerges.
Too bad it wasn't a unite one but one proposed by the Rising Above Ministry (RAM), pbradfordm for decades. As I said, I've been sharing this story line with AOL boards for at least five years, but I've been sharing this story line on the internet since the mid nineties. You would be mistaken if you think this is only about money, I know you guys made money and the Rising Above Ministry want and need it's cut, no this is more about the credit do the Supreme Holy Spirits and my undying love for them which inspired Beast of Beauty Fea. Preece Ebonee Be'le, (The African Juttah). pbradfordm@aol.com.

Sincerely

Patricia Ann Bradford/Apostle, 901-382-4184



Here Thee A Parable 01/23/2007
FROM THE SHEPHERD’S SONG
THE COMMUNICATOR
Dear Kevin
…COME, AND LET US RETURN TO THE LORD…
Come, and let us return unto the Lord, for he hath torn and he will heal us, he hath smitten and he will bind us up. After two days he will revive us; in the third day he will raise us up, and we will live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord; his going forth is prepared as the morning and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. Hosea
BEAST OF BEAUTY
-I’ve Kevin written three books, books about marriage and God worshippers who’re like mankind completely obvious of their divine destiny in the beginning. Nevertheless marriage worshippers who’re to give existence to an end-time twenty year dispensation of grace from God entitled the African Juttah. Beast of Beauty is the most romantic, poetic, spiritual and yes prophetic look at mankind ever. That the African Juttah itself is a continuing Saga of us being shown by the way of Revelation Jesus the Christ leading the Church Bride to The Tree Of Life.
-You see Kevin that is what you and other natural cure advocates are doing, leading God’s People again to the tree of life, only because of the mystery of iniquity and curse of death you can’t save their lives, their souls. Ideally what shall it profit a man if he’s to save his life and lose his soul? Henceforth the purpose of Jesus Christ, a Meshullum Kadesh (reconcile, be holy)?
-I know the Heavenly Host have been dealing with you about this, I even read in your last book how you’re planning to write something spiritual well I’m here to tell you God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and I have written it for you. I’m Kevin not only a believer of the Supreme for over twenty years now but I’m an Apostle/Prophet that have seen the future of this nation and the world whereas Beast of Beauty it would soon be named is a fictional yes, but no less a prophetic look at the end of our world whereas God’s Christ and his Saints are to reign forever.
-Beast of Beauty and its continuing Epic Preece Ebonee Be’le and Meshullum Kadesh is a divine look at how extraordinary all mankind could be in all things human and divine if they’re to simply Obey God. Too make the last fifteen or more years short, when I first in the mid-eighties went into this work, I had one purpose, that since courtship’s and marriage was such defectiveness in this country, such Kevin the Anti-Christ. That with sexual promiscuity like pre-marital sex, (abortion) adultery, homosexuality, (Aids) Lesbian, (cervical cancer) pedophilia only naming a few. Dear Mr. Trudeau continues http://babylonmystery.blogspot.com/
That you be aware, that you be born-again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM). © Copyright 2009-2010, by THE R.AM, All RIGHTS RESERVED.

Prophecy Link
-1744. A Voice Declaring: The Anti-Christ is to kill millions, upon millions, as millions go broke, a paramount extermination at the rise of the man of sin on the map 05/16/2002 -
-300,150. Seen to be seeing a black day, followed by an astronomical, through the basement, even through the earth fall of the young, the fall of the young traumatically on the map 10/13/2005
-There’s something about a coming attraction, a master disaster, a mounting disaster on the map 08/27/07 my unnumbered as yet prophecy link
-Seen to be seeing disastrous manners of plots, even of exterminations especially against the children, seen be seeing various neighborhoods being chosen and massacred, a plan of master disaster on the map 12/25/2007
For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.
Hurry Lord Christ and get us the victory
pbradfordm@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment