Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Mr. Kloser 2

-I Seem to be standing before a group, I seem to be declaring: "We Will Build An Ark," there's something about America, about mankind being brought to the brink of extinction where millions will perish on the map 10/15/2008 (see Revelation, Armageddon)

Dear Mr. Kloser 04/27/2010

Shockingly enough when I wrote Mr. Trudeau at Alliance Publishing Group a month or so later a member of the secret society wrote me back. Yes you read correctly, a member of the alumni wrote me back, told me all the things in the world I’ve ever wanted to hear. Seemingly how gifted I was, how so extremely clever, how I could own and virtually rule the world. The Supreme Father as this witness they told me everything I could’ve ever imagined hearing, seeing and believing, I can’t tell you how extremely privileged it all made me felt, it was like a walk in the clouds.
To be honest, I felt I was on my way, all I needed was someone like themselves backing and supporting me and I would have this most astonishing work imagined in the hands of God’s people.
This extraordinary form of what if mankind actually lived their lives exactly as God intended in the beginning. How truly eyes hath not seen, nor hath ears heard, that neither hath it entered into the hearts of man the things God hath prepared for those who love Him. Seemingly here the Secret Society was, the people with all the money, power and authority in the world telling me the same things or so I thought. Did I as well think, I was finally in the position to share this work in a huge way.
You see my African Bred and born character Preece Ebonee Kroff doesn’t just walk in and possess this Eden paradise of New Africa Ethiopia, he’s to endure unthinkable trials and tribulations as proof he’s to reign as this ruler. Right after his 2012 graduation he’s off to mammoth trials and a planned marriage leaving behind the one woman B. Karsiann Coogan, in all the world he’s to love. All the young Juttah knowing by prophetic dreams and visions they’ve received for years that America and the world is on this perpetual collision course. Notwithstanding do they began the first ever exodus out of America where the Sia Juttah, assemblers, eventually plans this ocean escape of what will be a world of refugees.
It wasn’t long after corresponding with the Secret society that my joy and gladness turn to sadness, it wasn’t long before I realized. Well in order to be a member of this elite few. Actually just as portrayed in the 2012 movie, those people set to escape by these masterful ships on water were the elite. They were those of this supposedly secret society, even the Alumni, they were fortunate to escape billions of people dying. I guess this is fair, as those of my characters are the elite of Christ Jesus blood, they represent the born again saints of God. The escaping Saints would go into new Africa Ethiopia and non saints, non believers if they survived their perilous journey into New Africa Madagascar.
As I was saying, it wasn’t long before my rejoicing turn to sorrow, those writing and telling me all the things I most wanted to hear eventually told me about Jesus. They told me that although Jesus did exist, and was a very gifted person, howbeit not the son of God or savior of the world. I was flabbergasted; Jesus the Christ, the son of the living God was all in the world to me. The genius person they’d been writing, and described as being so extremely gifted had and would until death part her from this reality and arrive her in God’s throne served Jesus Christ and his people. They taught and anointed me along being a human being (unconditional forgiveness and love), I owe them in ways indescribable.
Clearly everything I was, had been and could be, this astronomical work, the African Juttah Imagery, the escape by ships on water in the midst of mega tidal waves to this single African safe zone could not have existed if it wasn’t for the Supreme God, Son and Holy Spirit being all in the world to me and It’s worshippers. Honestly the more I digested this lie, the more horrid I became that the anti-Christ and anti-God material I’d been receiving from them for months, had to be destroyed. It couldn’t just be torn to bits, or run through a shredder, there was one thing I wanted to do, light a fire in my grill and burn it all to ashes so no other non-suspecting person could get their hands on it. Immediately it was a curse to me, and it had to be destroyed with no way to rear its damaging, deadly head ever again in my sight.
Just as I said, there’s no way I could’ve imagined anything as clever as the African Juttah, as this astronomical manner of divine intervention. This phenomena twenty year extension of God’s grace, much of which has come to past, (has been fulfilled), except by faith and faithfulness in all they’ve promised. Including the destruction of the wealth of the wicked, that the meek in Christ Jesus, those having their robes washed. Those having their robes made white by the blood of the Lamb of God, those the Apostle John saw of every nation, kingdom, tribe, tongue and people again, redeemed by the blood of this sacrificial Lamb of God. Continuingly except by the grace of the very God they deny, I couldn’t have imagined an African Born male who would one day be the greatest leader of the world.
No I can’t let you do this, deny Jesus Christ His do, by stealing from the expert gift, advice, the proficient revelations the Heavenly Host alone gave me. This unspeakable manner of grace that special arts like Beast of Beauty, Preece Ebonee Bele, (the African Juttah), Meshullul Kadesh and Lord Urusalem all exist, . Plainly I don’t care if you claim the pope himself gave you the ideal of this end-time 2012 scenario about escaping on treacherous seas by ideal ship into or onto the African continent, it came from this Apostle of Jesus Christ and I, the Rising Above Ministry (RAM) look to, as so deserve both this written and financial credit. I will look to hear from you, Patricia Ann Bradford/Apostle, apostle5808@aol.com The Rising Above Ministry (RAM).

That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM). © Copyright 2009-2010 By: THE R.AM, All RIGHTS RESERVED.


WARNING: It is a violation of true righteousness to use these moments, their explicit illustrations in a manner inconsistent with sacred godliness undefiled toward both God and man...See, Matt 22:36-40, Ephs 5:21-33, Ephs. 4:21-32.

Prophecy Links

-There’s something concerning about a huge, gigantic nail up your windows, even your doors snow storms, mammoth forms of winter, even wicked weather on the math 03/21/2009
-Seen to be seeing flooding, even explosive rain on the map, seen to be climbing up to and staying on rooftops, seen to be abandoning our children to the dangers of a demanding social and governmental status quo, beware. 10/29/2009  

A Ministry Above

No comments:

Post a Comment